Thursday, June 2, 2011

Final project - Freak The Mighty

People opinions will not affect our feeling about ourselves in our life. It will not really affect me, because if many other people have many insults about me, I will just disregard them, but if they give good judgment about me, I will say “Thank You”. It can been seen that, on 6th grade while play basketball with my friends, I beaten by many points, first of all my friends said that he’s better than me then, he said that I will not going to be better than him, therefore I just ignore him because I think that someday I will be better than him. Another example is when I’m 6th grade, I play basketball with another friend and I’ve beaten by many points, but my friends said that just cheer up I will be better next time, and I say “Thank You, I will try harder, next time.”

Another example, it will not affect Kevin, one of the character in the novel freak the mighty, he was just disregard the people who give judgment to him, because Kevin think that his smarter than anybody else, so he just pretend that the people who give a bad judgment is just jealous about the smart that Kevin have. It can been seen that while Kevin and Max meet Tony.D, and Tony.D call Kevin Dwarf, Kevin ignore him because Kevin are smarter than him, therefore Kevin call Tony.D a cretin. However in my opinions, I think maybe if the people that give a good comments about him, Kevin will appreciate it and be very happy.


However, sometimes it will affect somebody, if the people that give insults is too much or said too far. In contrast, sometimes it will not affect the people, because the people just think that the people that give judgment is just jealous about the feelings the other people have that they don’t have. It can be seen that, if one of the people give an insult to another people like you’re so stupid or you’re so fat, the one who care about it will say like “No, I didn’t” or maybe will be sad. For the people who didn’t care, for example if someone gives insult, they just say, “Yes, but that it’s OK” or maybe just disregard them. But, I think that if the people give a good opinion to another people like “Your so kind” or “Your so smart” the people that get the opinion will appreciate it, or say “Thank You,” or maybe sometimes it will said like, “You are the smart” or “Your are the one who are kind.” Thus, base on my opinions, it will be better if don’t care about it or maybe something bad will happen if we care about it.



Summary

Chapter 15:
In Christmas night, Max, Max grandparents, Kevin, and Kevin’s mom have a dinner together. It was a happy Christmas that night, they exchange present with each other, and Max got a pyramid box from Kevin with Kevin’s dictionary book inside the pyramid box. In the middle of the night, when Max is a sleep, he feel like there was a wind and it was like someone breathing, and there are a black shadows that will walk to him. Then, suddenly Max faces is been pressed down by the giant hand, he can’t move and not even breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment