Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The End of the Year

The goals at the beginning of the year
For School:
- Always pay attention to the teacher.
- Get a good score on every subject.
- Can improve my English and Mandarin.
- Can improve my typing skills.
- Do the best that I can, if there are a project or a essay.
- Can improve my presentation about something.
- Can improve my listening and writing skills.

For Personal Life:
- Can make a new good friend.
- Can join the basketball team in school.
- Can improve my basketball skills.
- Can presented something to other people nicely.
- Can play sport everyday with friends.

From all the goals, I met 11 already, because some of them I didn't do it really well, so I didn't reach it. The 11 goals that I met, I can reach it because I try hard enough to met the goals, and some of them I got the helped from the other people.


From the goals I met, some of them I try it by myself , but with a little help from other people, and some of them I met it by some of the teachers, and some of them is from my friends. The helped that I got from friends is playing sport with my friends and the other help is I do the best that I can, if there are project or an essay. The helped that I got from teacher is improving my English and Mandarin, I can join the basketball team, and improve my basketball skills. The thing that I do by myself is improving my typing skills and improving my presentation on something.

For the goals that I not meet, the thing that stopped me is myself, because I didn't pay a big attention to the teacher. For example, the goals that I didn't met is my listening and writing skills, because I didn't listen really well to the teacher and for writing, because I didn't practice writing a lot. Then, for get a good score on every subject, I didn't met, because I don't really study hard on the subject that I don't understand and I didn't really ask question if I didn't understand.

The goals for next year
For school:
- Can improve my listening and writing skills.
- Can improve my English
- Always pay attention to the teacher.
- Get a good score on every subject.
- Can improve my presentation about something.

For Personal Life:
- Can make a new good friend.
- Can join the basketball team in school.
- Can improve more my basketball skills.

I leaned many things on students and a person. On the students, I learned about we need to pay attention to the teacher when teacher are explaining something, we need to do homework at home if there are homework, and need to study at school and review at home. For a person, the thing that I learned is no need to be very upset of something bad that will make me sad and don't let something that make us upset let us down on something.
I think my English is improving much, since form the first day of school, because I already study hard in English, I always read some book or words in English, I write many things like blog or story in English, and I talk with friends and teachers in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment