Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Task: Analysis

My topic from this project is basketball and the essential question is How can I learn about some successful basketball players? and How can I learn to shoot better from them? I choose the topic basketball is because on this project I think it will be fun if I choose the topic is related to sport. So, I choose basketball, because basketball is my most favorite sports from all of the other sports. Every weekend I will go to the basketball court and play by myself. I choose the essential question "How can I learn about some successful basketball players?" because I think this question will help to write the to do list. I choose the question "How can I learn to shoot better from them?" because I wanted to learn how to shoot better, I can't really shoot the ball really well.

There are 3 part of bloom's taxonomy that we already done, knowledge, comprehension, and application. On knowledge part, it was researching about the to do list that I write in the Google docs, it was researching about the most successful teams, successful coaches, and most successful players. There were a lot more researches that I do and I also included the images. On comprehension part, it was research, too, but I included the video, too. On this part, I already choose the players that I wanted to learn from. that is Kobe Bryant. At last, I done the video, the video is about I'm talking about the skills that Kobe Bryant use when he played. On application part, it was doing the skills that we wanted to do from the players that I choose, so I looked back at the comprehension part and I read and do the skills that Kobe Bryant do.

Now, I will answer my essential question that I choose. So, the answer from the question "How can I learn about some successful basketball players?" is to researches more and more skills that the basketball players do. Then read and think the skills that can be learned that we don't how to do and practice again and again like the basketball players do, they practice, practice, and practice. The answer to the question "How can I learn to shoot better from them?" is to practice shooting like every basketball players do. To shoot better the hand need to handle the ball really well, the two thumbs need to make a T alphabet, bends the both knees, don't throw too high and not too low, and don't throw too hard and not too soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment