Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to My Unit of Inquiry

During this unit of inquiry project, I wanted to learn about basketball, my essential question from basketball is "How can I learn from some successful basketball player?" and "How can I learn to shoot better to the hoop?" The reason why I learn this is because I already know some of the skill, but I wanted to improve by watching the basketball players play basketball, and I wanted to learn to shoot better to the hoop. Areas of Interaction from this project is health and social education, because the question is connected to the topic I choose. I think I am a kin-aesthetic learner because I like to move around, so I choose basketball. Some activities that I will learn is to practice shooting, and watch video to learn about the skill. To start a knowledge part, the thing I will do are researching some basketball players, watch and learned their skill, so I can improve my skill. These activity will helping me because it can improve my skill a lot, and I can shoot better to the hoop by watching the famous basketball player play.

No comments:

Post a Comment