Sunday, March 13, 2011

Poetry

At the first I study poetry, I don't really understand what does the poetry about, how good is it, and why we need to make a poetry. But, now I know that poetry is important because we can make poetry by going outside to the field that have many people and many things so,we can write the poetry of what does the people doing and describe the thing that they do. Now, I know deeper about the poetry, too. Poetry is a word that can express our self and there are many kinds of poetry like haiku poem, street music, nature poem, and many other poems. From the work that is done I like it, too.

From the project that have done, the poetry that I like is the so much depends poem and from the 3 poems, I like the last poem because the word that I write is true, almost everyone of us is depends to the technology because technology is very useful for us and can make our work done easily, every technology is very useful for us. The example of the technology is laptop and internet that can help us to find the information that we need and can let us type at the laptop so we don't need to write. The last thing that is true is many people love it, because it can make us easier, many people love to use it.
Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment