Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to Grammar! Writing Sample


In the learner profile, I’ve been an inquirer. Because, last time, at doing the Internet research, I’m very confuse about how to do an Internet research of something. But, the website is the website that the teacher is chosen. I’m very curious, because I already try hard, but I’m still don’t really know how to research the information. I find and find the information, but I’m still didn’t know ho to research it.

So, the thing that I done to solve this problem is to talk to the teacher about the website and use another website to research the information. Then, the teacher said, “Ok, you can use the website that you want to use”. So, I use another website in the computer to research the information. At last, I already done my researching about the information that I need. Then, I arranged the information to many paragraphs. Now, I finish my arrangement of the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment