Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reflection on Refugees Report Writing


 I have learnt many things about refugees. The thing that I learnt was, refugees are people who need help and travel to another country to start a new life. Refugees are people who had a danger life in their country, such as famine or war. The thing that refugees have is just family that travel with them to other countries. The thing that I learnt when doing the information report is we need to have about one topic, and we make it as a report writing. Information report needed to be one long paragraph with the beginning, facts, and end. To get this information report on refugees finished the information that I got, is from my own knowledge about refugees. It is the information that I know about it, and most of them but not all of them are from the Internet. I think my writing is improving, because now I know many of the words from writing my information report on refugees. But, not really have many improvements on writing, because I just know some of the new words in the information report. And most of the words in there are words that I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment